16.7.10

♥ Toy Story3 ♥

Ma time r all fully book =D


booking by hubbii,family,Job


fb & Blog..


Shopping ?


Hiazz..less dy..


BUT!!!


Coming Soon~♥


And..


Friend ?


sorry~


reali so sorry~


4gv me X accompany~


MA TIME REALI FULLY BOOK~!!!

==================================

I NEED 2 BUY and I NEED :


*Digital Camera~



(Canon Ixus or Olympus)



* Phone~



(Nokia E72 or X6)



* Take A car lesen~



(As Soon As Possible)



* Make A Passport~



(Travel on End of Year)



I need it badly~!!


Do u Sponsor me~?


I need MONEY badly!!!!


Give Me some Time~


I'll complete it wif ma bii~


hahahahah~


so pity lar ma bii =D


I believe Myself~


I can do it~


Just give me some Time~

===================================

Before Start 2 write ma blog~


wanna post something on..


I dunno these pixx..


how many week ago dy><


S-H-A-R-I-N-G

Eating da marvellous loliBOB~ViiVii


Give by Ma dearest brother~♥


How marvellous is it ?


Will change colour after I eat~


Ah Cheh....Like tat only maa =D

like this loh~


wakakakakaka~


I feel like Yuck lar~~


mami also say yuck 2 me =D


yiiii..yuck..


watt..dat...


and I take da loliBOB keep roll on his lip~

hahahahaha~


who's da YUCK man ?


ma brother =D


Last...


we had fun a while~

the fatty girl and the fatty boy~


we r lovely sibling~
JUNE 26-6-2010


Saturday


Ma Sweet Saturday ♥


今天~


我不懂做么~


穿到整身=="


真的从头到脚~


skip~


下午~


跟鼻去cheras selatan那里~


吃好吃的板面~


为什么我要说好吃的板面呢?


因为~


它真得很好吃~!!!


不过~


地方~


肮脏+热了1点~


没有得嫌的啦~


通常好吃的东西都是藏在酱的地方=)


哈哈哈哈哈~


then...


我们去Jusco~


进到去~


去park车车先~


讲到parking~


就好笑~!!!


鼻要park外面~


而我不要走酱远~


就在那里ngii ngii ngam ngam~


鼻找到位子已经park进去了~


我还是在那里ngii ngii ngam ngam~


结果~

他最疼我了~


立刻turn left过后上去car park场~


哈哈哈哈哈哈~


不是我斗到~


而是他疼我不给我走酱远=)


skip~


走走看看东西~


我们2个去看相机~


plan着买~


Canon?


Olympus?


skip~


晚上~


回我家吃~


我的宝贝说worrr~


要吃住家饭worrr~


=D


晚上~


我们2个去看半夜场的戏~


什么戏?


鼻想看很久的戏=)


Toy Story 3~
我样子很cacat><


( P/S:我没有在摸屁股~别想歪~ )


我今天真的穿得很casual而已~


别问我...


"不怕冷咩?"

不怕~!!!!


因为我有个superman在我身边~

很好看咯~


蛮感动的~


过后~


我们去吃宵夜~


那个38游也有在><

kissing at da night~♥

=======================================

JUNE 27-6-2010

Sunday


没有记错~


我今天很早起身~~


习惯..


skip~


想弄nuffnang~


考虑着...


问着已弄了nuffnang的朋友~


actually很简单而已~


X any rules...


Easy+Easy+Easy..


Thinking..

JUNE 28-6-2010

Monday


晚上~


放工后~


OT后~


跟ms chan去走pasar malam~


因为突然很想吃臭-豆-腐-~


我爱上了它~



.....


skip~


daddy的朋友~


在长兴被杀死~


有登报纸~


恐怖~~~


我想...


做得这行...


已经预了得...


全部都要争上位..


结果1定其中1位上神台先的><

JUNE 29-6-2010

Tuesday


今天~


很早到公司~


因为月尾比较忙~
JUNE 30-6-2010

Wednesday


我...


把职业病带回家><


听家里电话也温柔起来了==
JULY 1-7-2010

Thursday


我的colleague们非常得疼我~


老板娘+老板也是~


supervisor也是~


总之...


整公司的人都很疼我
~♥


昨天在公司自己ngii ngii ngam ngam...


1直说想吃1种茶果~


结果?


今天她们买到给我吃~


开心咯~


I love they badly
JULY 2-7-2010

Friday


今天~


nothing special~

=====================================

结束啦~



P/S:原谅我的懒散><


我的文章又要告1段落了~


再会...

STAY TUNED...

No comments:

Post a Comment