19.8.10

♥ Dye Hair ♥

I want 2 dye my hair~


but...


just [wanna] dye only~


think think only~~


why I'll so sudden 2 dye my hair~


CAUSE MY BABE~♥


he loh...


keep said want 2 dye his hair in front of me><


make me feel want 2 dye it~


Arrrrrhhhhhh~~~!!!


but horrr...


I think black colour suitable 2 me~


natural and casual~


If I want 2 dye my hair~


I want 2 dye purple or blue colour~


wakakakakaka~


BUT!!!


my babe don't give me dye tat colour>.<


hahahahaha~


I dye tat colour horrr...


just can see it Ven under the sunlight =D


coool man~~ViiVii


and another tat~


my babe want 2 tattoo~


so surprised I listened it from his mouth xD


THEN..??


I tickle tickle 2~


SO..??


he make me want 2 make a tattoo 2~


Arrrrrhhhhh~~~!!!


b4 tat I forgot bout tattoo dy~


BCAUSE OF HIM~!!!


[Dye Hair / Tattoo]


confusing @.@


skip~


my laptop will come bk on next week~


p/s: my sis said~


HOPE-ing.


skip~


2morrow~


my ji mui make a buffday party~


but is early da party~


anyway~


I'll attend it~


My ji mui worrrr~


If I X attend..I think...


I'll...., =D


then at night...


may b yam cha wif Joann~


STAY TUNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment