25.12.09

♥ Clothes ♥

Nx year...


I didn't have ''Guo Lin Sham'' @.@


Cause?!

I go NS lo...


NS suu bullshit!!


make me cant do MANY things..


Haiz...


Nvm lar..


But mami n jie jie say must buy a new 1 for me..


tis year geh sham oso can wear bk de mar..


ma holiday i think jz got 3days go bk hom from camp..


3days holiday=3days
Chinese New Year


=="


but..


haven know ma camp let us bk hom how many dayssss?


btw,


mou new clothes oso wan guo lin...


nx nx year i buy DOUBLE 1 XD
=====================================
ma pc gei si gao dim arrrr!!!


make me cant blogging...


cant upload pixx...


nw on9 jz use ma old laptop only...


lagg suu much..


and...


very SLOW MOTION 1><


but...


can on9 is beta than cant on9 dy=="


ngam mou?


jznw dinner bk from waterlily...


wif ma lovely family..


celebrate our X'mas=)


pixx will post asap..


jz can say at here..


WAIT 4 ME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment