12.7.09

♥ Boring ♥

JULY 12-7-2009

Sunday

2day~

din't go out eat breakfast~

i sleep til 2.00pm jz wake~

hahahaha~

actually 11++am wake up d~

but~

my sis king gei wif me~

so~

2.00pm jz wake up then go wash face...

2day mami cook porridge~

finish eat~

i dunno wat can i do~

daddy bring my bro go out d~

mami lie at room enjoy 2 'bow' her drama~

we 3 gal jz finish eat~

then oso dunno wat can we do~

then~

sis read newspaper~

b4 she got try 2 haven read 4 days d nespaper~

then sekali finish allllll~

krazy~

me n my sis~

lie at sofa~

open tv n jz press astro-705~

listen song~

u noe~

Boring so much~
see~

funny pose~

then~

sleep agn==''
my sis sms~

Me?

sleeping~

hahahaha=)

ma bii lo~

go out wif his daddy d~

then i dun1 kacau him maa~

so piak ma phone bside d~

Around 4-5pm~

blogging~

actually lazy open pc d~

Ven i lie at sofa~

my fwen cal me~

she cal me go on9 then send photo 4 her~

Cause they wanna make 'Senior Page'~

so~

go open ma pc lo~

then~

blogging~~~

after tat~

i so sienz than turn off my pc~

then go kitchen~

mayb so hot 2day~

i go drink some cold beverage~

hiak hiak=)

yer....

red red d~=)

see~

my lip red colour de=)

then i take bobby go out jogging~

let 'him' go mm n xu xu~

then bac hum~

Bath time....

B4 go bath~

i put out all i must use d thing~

pot on da table~

left hand side tat~

iz use 4 my eye~

then another 3 iz use on my face~

of cause~

tat bigger 1 iz body lotion laa~

finish bath~

i enjoy myself~

take photo~

hahahahaha=

my mouth jz belong 2...

my family n my bii only=)

oh right~

tat's miiiiii~

i noe ugly~

like pigggg=)

Around 8-9pm~

jz go out 4 dinner only~

lateeeee~

neh....daddy lo~

2nite jz eat at seri kembangan there only~

then bac~

Ven we reach hum~

mami's brother iz cum~

ma grandma oso cum~

cause 2morrow she make appoinment..

2 c doctor~

hapi she cum ma house=)

cause~

my mami' there side~

live so far~

tat' why i hapi 2 c my grandma~

i want sleep d~

cause bii lie at bed 2 wait me d~

(p/s:他在他+~我在我+~嘻嘻)

i cant blogging 2 long~

我鼻limit我12.30pm前~

1定要好~

哈哈哈~

gudnite everybody~

No comments:

Post a Comment